Quick update: 2020 Plans

Hello everyone! This is just your Regular Joe over here. I'm hoping everyone is having a happy new year. I just wanted to give you all a quick update over what I've had plans for this current year. As you may noticed, I've just posted my first review on this blog since a month ago, and I want it to make clear that review should only be the first to come. I plan on making weekly updates with reviews or analysis over movies (And likely tv shows and video games later down the line)that I hope will make for some interesting reading.

As always, I've always taken feedback and requests for reviews into consideration so if there are any of the two you want to provide, please feel free to do so. Thanks for giving me a look!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May - Movie Review

Thunder Force - Movie Review

Treasure Planet - Movie Review