April 2021 Update

    Wow, an update post about that's not about the fact I finally remember that this blog existed? What a shocker!

    Though, in all seriousness, it's pretty awesome that I've finally had the time and energy to start making consistent content for this site, and I'm hoping that my readers have been getting a kick out of my material. I just want to say that I've had my lineup for the rest of the reviews for the rest of April figured out and should all be wrapped up once the month is over.

    Because in May, I have big plans to dedicate most of my time to the horror genre. It might be my favorite when it comes to sheer versatility that the best filmmakers take advantage of when creating some truly chilling masterworks of films. My goal is to explore horror films of all backgrounds and explore how each film makes its own special stamp on the genre.  

    It may not be in October where it would be most fitting because of the theme. However, I need to get my horror fix now, and this is my blog. So....

    In total, I have about 15 films that I will go over. And as for a sneak peek, I'll reveal the first five films that I have planned once May gets going. There are in order:

  1. May
  2. An American Werewolf in London
  3. Hellraiser
  4. Train to Busan
  5. Ring (Or Ringu) 
    So yeah, keep that in mind. And I hope you find them and the next 10 movies at the very least interesting to look over. And look forward to what's left in April. 
   
    Cheers! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May - Movie Review

Thunder Force - Movie Review

Treasure Planet - Movie Review