New Schedule: For real this time!

Decided to make a real big change to my schedule. Aiming for three posts a week. Not because I want to rush out reviews to meet a deadline, but I want to push myself to staying committed to this blog. The quality of my content will not be diminished by this change as I can assured you. If I didn't think it would turn out good, I wouldn't have done this. But in turns this means a lot more things to look forward to in the next 6 weeks also! Stay tuned and I hope anyone who reads my works gets something good out of it. Thanks.

And for the last time, here is my roster up until the end of February.

Jan 22: The Prince of Egypt

Jan 24: Beowulf

Jan 27: Godzilla 2014

Jan 29: Joker

Jan 31: Kong: Skull Island  

Feb 3: Parasite

Feb 5: Godzilla: King of the Monsters

Feb 7: MEME REVIEW One Year Anniversary

Feb 10: Dunkirk

Feb 12: Dune 1984

Feb 14: Deadpool

Feb 17: Escape from Tomorrow

Feb 19: Frances Ha

Feb 21: Mortal Kombat

Feb 24: Star Wars

Feb 26: Donnie Brasco

Feb 28: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May - Movie Review

Thunder Force - Movie Review

Treasure Planet - Movie Review