Getting Back on the Saddle

Hello everyone, it's you're Regular Joe here. Consider this the first of many posts I'll have planned for this blog. Expect these posts to be centered on discussing movies, TV shows, and video games. So if you are into those subjects, then I hope these posts will be up you're alley. I really enjoyed writing about those topics and going in-depth on what makes something good or bad, and why. As well as encouraging you the reader to express you're opinions as well and being part of the discussion.

Expect at the very least two posts per month, if not more. Life works in strange ways sometimes and it may keep me too busy to be able to write for you guys at times, but I will try my hardest to regularly update as much as I can. I have a very fun post that I've been looking forward to making for a while now coming up, so do please look forward to that!

And ummm...that's just about all of the important details. Look forward to what comes in the future. 😊 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May - Movie Review

Thunder Force - Movie Review

Treasure Planet - Movie Review