March 2021 Update

 Well....this has been a while, hasn't it? 

 For anyone who has actually liked to read my content, allow me to apologize for not updating this blog for quite some time. To be quite frank, it was a combination of a lack of any real motivation and keeping up with my job. That being said, not allowing myself to enjoy the hobbies that force me to use my brain like this really blows and despite the struggle, I've come to the conclusion that I'm better off giving myself some sort of a fun challenge than just throw my hands and give up. 

I still have no idea how much I'd planned to update on a day-to-day basis, but hopefully, it's more consistent than it's been for a long time. Stay tuned. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

May - Movie Review

Thunder Force - Movie Review

Treasure Planet - Movie Review